The company’s quality management system is based on ISO 9001 Standard requirements. In the nearest future we plan to certify our quality management system for conformity with ISO 9001 and EN15038.
The main factors ensuring the high quality of translation are:
- Carefully screening the best translators, editors and managers, regularly evaluating the quality of their work and performance
- Arranging a group of translators and editors specifically for your project (who are specialized in and have wide experience of the appropriate field of knowledge)
- Training translators and editors cooperating with our company to use the latest operating techniques, new terminology, etc.
- Using the best IT technologies and most effective management practices
- Project Management, performed with a proprietary system of business automation (Translation Project Management System)
- Adapting the Translation Quality Rating System (in-house design), which is a tool to register and evaluate the performance quality of translators, editors and proofreaders on a regular basis
- Using state-of-the-art computer-aided facilities for translation (CAT tools), as well as creating and storing translation memories and glossaries on different topics.
- Quality control at every stage of the translation process
- Recording translation requirements that all specialists involved in the project are to meet
- Accumulating translation memories on different topics
- Customer Satisfaction Research and analysis of results to improve the quality of the services rendered and for effective cooperation.
Actual experience in translation on the particular topic is of great importance for translation quality. We have implemented and continue to implement a great deal of large and complex projects in a wide range of fields, enabling us to translate on different topics at the highest level.
Confidentiality of received source documents and translated material is an integral part of our operations.